Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Now and Then

*THEN*

He said: I love you
I said: Oh? I don't know what to say
He said: Well...how do you feel about me?
I said: Well..I....emm..

**************************************

*LATER*

He said: Merin....have you thought about what I'd said?
I said: You know..I had told you everything, eh? You're putting me in a difficult position!
He said: I know..I'm sorry. I think that I'll regret it if I don't confess my emotions.
I said: Hmm....

**************************************

*TODAY*

He said: So you have decided on what to do?
I said: No
He said: I think that you're making a big mistake .
I said: May be
He said: He will break your heart. How long are you going to wait?
I said: I don't know
He said: I want the best for you, Merin. I'm always here for you.

**************************************

13 comments:

Raz said...

sometimes... listening to ur heart is painful but the best >:D<

Absconding said...

:D sometimes..it's best to leave everything to the Supreme Power! :D

The Maverick Blog said...

put some effort from your end towards your desired result before u surrender to the Supreme Power.... I hope that u c an answer to this soon.. :)

Absconding said...

:D Sunil, it could be a fictitious conversation! :D I mean...this could be a conversation that has never happened!!

As a response to your statement.. sometimes, it is better to kick back and enjoy the happenings and not be part of.....anything! :D The effort from my side could be to not to mess up the relationships that i have with both of them! :D

N.V.Prashanth said...

The fact that "He" has not heard any thing close to "No" from "Her" underlines its a battle half won!

And listen.... Supreme power is the power with in you! No one else can decide for ya... even if they do, it would be a compromise for ya!

N.V.Prashanth said...

If this was fictious pls pay the honararium for the above dialogue!

Absconding said...

but "She" has 'someone else' in mind! The 'win' is a relative term here! :D

It's an exaggeration of reality (a bit of stretch, I mean)! :D

rantravereflect/ jane said...

two men!
man that's a scary place to be..

if ya ask me, the 'she' gotta take time out for herself, pamper herself, n take her time- n then, she'll just know!

if ya still doesn't know, let her pack her bags, find sum1 else ;)

Absconding said...

:D It's quite an interesting place to be. Of course, I think that she WILL be letting time do its thing!! :D

The Maverick Blog said...

@ absconding

:D Sorry... I m not good in understanding fiction.... My Bad !!!

All the best to "HER"!

Absconding said...

:D You don't need to say, Sorry, Sunil! :D It's a confusing phenomena! :D

Arun Sundar said...

Yaaa, confusing phenomena. I get that.

Absconding said...

:D If it's confusing..how did you get it? OH..you mean that you understand that it is confusing!! Gotcha! :D