Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A movie please!!!!

Ok people. I'm on a journey....! Well..no..not really! I just want to learn tamil (along with arabic, urdu, and french)! Well..the first priority goes to tamil. So suggest some tamil movies so I can waste some time wisely.

The kind of tamil movies that I like:

- Funny
- Something that has a moral to it
- NOT action
- Romantic is ok as long as it is not one where the guy is trying to get a girl and she is socially and economically superior and blah blah and blah. Or the one where the girl ignores the guy at first and then something stupid (drastic) happens and they fall in love! *yuck*
- I don't mind 90's movies..but please..let it be something that I can relate to!

Hindi movies are also welcome. But spare those that are with minimal clothing and too much booty shaking!!

5 comments:

The Maverick Blog said...

Based on your requirements, I think u 'might' like the following movies... (All are 80s or 90s movies)... Again, I said u 'might' coz, u said u r as weird as I am and hence u might like these movies too... :D.. Jus kidding :D

* Sindhu Bhairavi
* Aboorva Sagodharargal
* Michael Madhana Kama Rajan
* Thalapathi (Not a funny movie though!)
* Mahanadhi (Not at all a funny movie..)

Enjoy :)

Absconding said...

:D I will watch all those and tell ya how I feel about 'em! :D

Hehe..who knows..I might like them!!

Raz said...

pls. no mahanidhi

--> Tillu Mullu

--> Munthanai Mudichu

--> Michal Madhana Kama Rajan ( second it )

--> Ninaithale inikum - ( super )

--> Simla special

-->Panchatantiram

Absconding said...

@ raz

that's a lot of movies that I have to watch..soon!! I shall get to them..really! :D

The Maverick Blog said...

Did u watch any of those movies?? :P