Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 2 of Forever^Infinity

Intake

Breakfast: An orange and a bowl of cereal
Snack: An orange
Lunch: DELICIOUS noodles (with my contribution of spices, garlic, and an egg). I 'fried' the noodles...ohhh sooooo good!!
Snack: 1/4th of a pear
Dinner: AT LEAST 8 'biscuits' with chicken salad! OHH..yumm!!

Workout
Time: 31:00minutes
Activity: Ran/walked
Calories burned: 235
Miles: 1.4

Have you ever wonder why bad things happen to good people? My parents are one of the greatest people out there. I don't say that because they're my parents. Their actions are so philanthropic and I'm extremely proud and honored to be their child. At the same time, I wonder why they keep on helping those people (even family members) after they keep on getting screwed over by these people. Some people are so ungrateful that I wonder if they're human to just forget about what my parents have done for them.

5 comments:

Selerines said...

Hi friend......... Your blog is so nice.. Are you interested to exchange the links? So that we can share our views on different issues. What you think?

N.V.Prashanth said...

One input... Noodles have high gibre content... that is carbs! Cut down on carbs and consume more of proteins etc.

N.V.Prashanth said...

I meant fibre content!

Absconding said...

Ah...ennappa! I'm just starting! Haha..yeah right! I'm more hungry than EVER!! I need to have a specific plan if I want to lose at least 15 lbs!!! Thanks for the input! :D

The Maverick Blog said...

Hey how is this going???? :P