Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 1 of many painless days

Intake

Breakfast: A croissant with a baked chicken leg
Lunch: Nasty chicken noodles with yesterday's take out noodles WITH an egg
Snack: An orange
Dinner: A croissant with 1/8th of an egg

Drinks: more than a liter of water

Work out

Time: 24:25minutes (goal was 30 minutes)
Calories: 210
Activity: Ran/walk an average of 3.8 miles per hour

I fought off the urge to buy chocolates, ice creams, and junk food. Oh GOD! It will not persist for long. I know that I will give into temptation. Oh no!!

I was very tempted to just watch tv rather than work out!! I started off with a lazy mind..and that's pathetic!!

I hope to do this for the next 30 days! This MUST serve as a motivation for me....no other intentions for this post!

5 comments:

The Maverick Blog said...

It is always good to workout and look to lose weight when u r with family... Coz its very difficult to continue the same when u r away from ur family... That was what happeend to me... I did the same thing (treadmill for 40 mins and approx 300 calories a day) for one month... I lost 2.5 Kgs... But then, went for a vacation to my home and almost gained more than hallf of what I lost in 3 days!! :(

Absconding said...

I don't know about that, Sunil ji! I'm always reminded that I MUST lose weight (by some interesting comments. One happens to be "You are so beautiful...IF you lose weight" :D)! Normal people hear that and aim toward losing some weight. I get annoyed with that kind of talk and eat more!!

Yeah..other people don't have much of an influence on me! :D Weird..eh!

It's very easy for me to lose weight..so is to gain as well! :D So I hope that whatever that is inspiring me will continue to do so until I get to my goal weight!!

The Maverick Blog said...

NOT weird.. Its always good to maintain ur individualistic identity.. Way to go.. Have fun..

m said...

looks like u r under military regime....i don't cut into my eating habits...i just work out a lot and do some sports....since i have already figured out that living without junk food equals non-existance...so have fun!

Absconding said...

@ ela
Oh please! I'm not planning to cut out ANY of my food intake! As I sat down to compile the food intake, I was surprised that I didn't really eat much. My friend once told me, "Merin, vellam kudichaalum vannam veckkuva.".. as in 'even if I just drink water, I'm gaining weight'! :D

I must push myself..since no one else could! So..I'll try my best! :D

@ maverick

I wish my parents think the same! :D