Thursday, May 8, 2008

MY NOSE, damn it!!!!!

What is up with guys spraying body spray, deodorant, and whatever else..before they leave the house...leaving my nose hypersensitive to almost every other scent in the world!?!?!?!?!?!?! Yes..I'm talking about my brother !! Don't get me wrong..it's a nice smell..but EASE UP...!! Oh my brother's answer to my painful look 'I don't wanna smell like curry'!! He took a shower less than 4 minutes ago..he came straight to this room after getting dressed. He's not even passing by the kitchen as he leaves home...I don't get it!! I think it's a guy thing!!

Yes...a guy who smells good is a turn on! A guy who is a walking 'perfume' shop is NOT!!!

May be I'm overreacting because my Victoria's Secret body spray is not as strong as his AXE!!

I have decided not to post my daily workout/intake plan anymore. I shall blow myself away and surprise myself by posting the final product of my hard work and dedication!!

10 comments:

Kavitha Jay said...

hehe..i hear u :)
my friends spray this AXE so much that i felt like puking at one stage..
but i like cologne..it turns me on ;)..i like the smell of cool water n armani in guys..

N.V.Prashanth said...

I thought it was the other way round! On the trains, office... perfumes walk in the name of women! Thts wht I thot! Probably there was another half which I was not seeing!

Absconding said...

@ kavitha and prashanth
Anything in moderation is tolerable. Anything beyond that is asking or murder!!!

The Maverick Blog said...

Exactly.... This is what Sunil says "Anything in excess is poisonous"... Hail Sunil.... :D

Absconding said...

Basking in glory, aren't you Sunil? Enjoy while it lasts! :D

The Maverick Blog said...

LOL.. Hahaha.. Sorry abt that cranky comment...:D

Absconding said...

:D certainly not cranky! :D It's quite entertaining to read!!

Arun Sundar said...

Brothers are born to annoy sisters in their own style. Thats their birth right.

But deo bathing is a li'l too much.

Maybe try fooling him by saying applying too much of deo would make one impotent.

Absconding said...

@ arun

Yes..I've noticed that as well! :D My gosh...I don't know why I've lived this long with him without committing murder. When they reach the 'teen' years..that's when things get ugly! *Shudder* :D

I'm pretty sure that he's smart enough to know what's best for him. He even gives me advice! :D He's almost 20..and trust me..the days that I was able to fool him are LONG GONE! :D

Raz said...

i know! i know. my bro does the same.

btw, ur work outs were my inspiration gal :(