Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been tagged....for the first time...:D

1) Last movie you saw in a theatre?
Oh man. I can't remember the last time that I'd watched a movie on TV. I think that the movie that I'd watched on theater was Enchanted.

2) What book are you reading?
I'm reading many (because I'm forced to); but nothing that is fun. I shall start on my leisure reading in exactly a week.

3) Favorite board game?
None.

4) Favorite magazine?
I don't read magazines.

5) Favorite smells?
Don't have an affinity toward a particular smell. Well..ACTUALLY..now that I think about it... I believe I'm quite fond of the 'AXE' deodorant. ;)... mesmerizing!! ;)

6) Favorite thing to do in weekend?
I would LOVE to walk around aimlessly and spend my entire day at the theaters. But yeah.. never happens.

7) Worst feeling in the world?
Helplessness.

8)What is the first thing you think of when u wakeup?
I pray/wish that no one called when I was sleeping. I have this habit of picking up the calls and rambling when people call in the middle of the night. The next day, I'm told that I said some gruesome things. Hey...you took the risk!!

9) Favorite fast food place?
Burger King (Yeah...I know...but I love their whopper), Wendy's, SUBWAY (is that even considered FAST FOOD?)!!!

10) Future child’s name?
Haven't thought much into the future. Emm...Joshua is a nice name!

11) Finish this statement --- 'If I had a lot of money'
I wouldn't know what to do with it.

12) Do you drive fast?
:D Faster than any other girl that you know.

13) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
My stuffed animals have been abducted.

14) Storms -- Cool or Scary?
Scrool. Nah. It's cool. I love the feeling that I get when it gets dark and gloomy.

15) What was your first car?
Toyota Corolla

16) Favorite drink?
Water - really..that's all I drink.

17) Finish this statement --- If i had the time i would
....sleep!

18) Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
YES I do!

19) If you could dye your hair any other color, what would be your choice?
Auburn with dark brown highlights (However that looks!!)

20) Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in?
(These are the places that I've stayed for more than one night :D)
1. Pathanapuram, Kerala, India
2. Dubai, Dubai
3. Dallas, Texas, United States
4. Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5. Udagamandalam, Tamil Nadu, India

21) Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket

22) One information about the person who sent this to you?
I don't know why..but random people think that we are similar! :D

23) What’s under your bed?
Nothing..probably random books or papers!

24) Would you like to be born as yourself again?
I wouldn't mind. I like me. I LOVE me.

25) Morning person or night owl?
Varies..depending on the day and the mood.

26) Over easy or sunny side up?
Have no preference when it comes to food.

27) Favorite place to relax?
Emmm....my living room?

28) Favorite pie?
Emm....apple, may be!

29) Favorite ice cream flavor?
Oh please don't ask me to pick!!

30) Of all the people you have tagged, who is the most likely to respond first?
I'm not tagging anyone!! :D

2 comments:

The Maverick Blog said...

Hey, I've also lived in Atlanta and Dallas, and visited/stayed in Ooty umpteen times!!! :)..

Absconding said...

:D Is that what you call COINCIDENCE?!?!?