Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Feeling blue!

There is no reason for me to be heavy hearted. Yet, I feel that any happy thought or optimism have been draining out of my mind. I have been sad. I'm talking about a person who's perky, hyper, and vivacious most of the time. She has a blank look on her face now and is uninterested in anything and everything. Yes, I'm talking about me. I've been thinking about what might have caused this sudden change and I am lost as ever! With no apparent reason, tears are making their way down. Well, I am sure that there is a reason. Everything that happens has a reason and for a reason. Is my mind not ready to accept the truth behind the 'blues'? Am I hiding something from myself? Is that even possible? My subconscious mind is preventing me from getting to the source of the problem? I think I want to scream my lungs out and cry. I found myself crying while in the train. The most random of places with strangers around me, my eyes started filling up!! Hopefully all this will end soon because I really am not liking this 'phase'! I think I'm stressed. That's weird..because I'm rarely stressed. May be this is how my mind reacts to stress? Oh, I have lost my appetite. There's definitely something wrong because I'm not hungry anymore. Armageddon?

I have been talking less as well. I am beginning to fear that I'll turn into an asocial in no time if this progresses. I want to be happy. I want to smile. I want to jump up and down. I want to feel great. I want to just..be me. If you're thinking that this is THAT time of the month..no it's not. Am I going through some hormonal changes? What kind of damn hormonal changes would I be going through at the age of 22?

On another note, I am losing interest in 'checking out' guys. Not only am I turning asocial, I am also missing out on one of the greatest pleasures known to women and men equally. Yeah. Absolutely great. I'm not complaining. I just cringe when my dear friends ask me if I've decided to join the other side. I think I need an eye opener. No, I need a drink!

May be I should go sit under a tree. Either an apple will fall on my head which will stimulate my brain cells and I can get an answer to all my questions. Or I can sit under a Bodhi tree (wonder if there are any in Georgia) and I'll be enlightened.

I feel better already!

8 comments:

Raz said...

mole!
entha aachu? :D
welcome to the club gal.

The Maverick Blog said...

Just look @ the other side of the tree... Its me sitting :D

BTW, I've been seated there for almost a month, but I don't see any apples (coz I was seated under a coconut tree).. :D

Absconding said...

@ raz

:D It's ok. I'm over it. I think I was a bit stressed about things! :D I believe I'd joined the club a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago! :D

Absconding said...

@ maverick

you're in the same boat, as well? And here I was thinking that you've got it together. Please try to stay away from MY tree because the tree only sheds one fruit at a given time. I don't want it to be confused by seeing two heads! :D

May be you should start by sitting under a short tree for better results?

The Maverick Blog said...

I guess, there is yet another person who is sittin with us...

If both of us haven't got the fruit yet, then who is the black sheep who is stealing it? :D

Absconding said...

@ maverick

I highly doubt it. I think that the tree is contemplating. We both are equally confused not to mention the commitment that we are showing to the tree. The tree wants to give the fruit to the most dignified, most confused, and most chaotic mind. Since it's a very close race, we might not see the results any time soon. Thus..I tell you...do go sit under another tree!! :D

I want my mojo!

The Maverick Blog said...

I guess the tree is more confused thgan we r :D

Absconding said...

Haha!!! I can't agree more. We've confused THE TREE!! I hope that it doesn't curse us!