Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A letter to 'spam'

Look you,

I don't benefit from 'erectile pills' nor do I have an equipment which needs to be increased in size. No, I am not interested in spending some 'quality' time with a woman, no matter how hot you claim she is.

If you insist, at least send me something that I can relate to - even if it is in a hypothetical manner (endless choices - augmentation surgery, spotless skin treatment, lustful body secrets, etc). I will at least appreciate your effort!!!

3 comments:

The Maverick Blog said...

Hahahahahahahaha... ROFL..... I am still laughing at this letter of yours Merin!!! :D.. Heights of frustration eh .. You Rock!

N.V.Prashanth said...

Yeah, I too receive those and what is more frustrating is that there is no iota of truth in it. What say?

At least if those women were for real...

Absconding said...

@ Sunil

You understand where I'm coming from, eh? :D I'm sure you do.

:D And Thanks! I'm glad that you found the humor in my frustration!!

@ Prashanth

I don't know about the veracity of those, Prashanth! :D I have never tried them out! May be you can do it and let me know, eh! :D

And if they were for real...................? finish the thought, dear! :D