Friday, November 14, 2008

Porotta, Chicken, and Mahagony

Has anyone watched 'Midnight Meat Train'? Gruesome stuff, people. A lot of blood, dismembered bodies, and 'human meat consuming' things! Needless to say, I enjoyed the movie with a COUPLE (meaning may vary) of porottas and chicken curry! I was sucking the juice out of the chicken bone (thigh?) as Mahagony beat his victims with the meat hammer! I tore the porotta apart with my fingers and teeth as the creatures were enjoying human meat!

So..if I have convinced you that I am in fact a psychopath..let's move on....

So..does anyone else have a suggestion about the next "horror" movie that I should watch?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice theme da! Btw, I haven't watched the movie, but the idea of watching one with Parotta and Chicken sounds great..

I can't stand horror movies of the kind you've explained, but it is really funny to read the way you ate it! LOL..

Do you know to make parottas?

N.V.Prashanth said...

Watch Sam Anderson's "Yaarukku Yaaro". Try a google search!

Absconding said...

@ aziaf

Thanks a lot for stopping by!! Horror movies don't scare me a lot..unless I can relate to them somehow! I think it's real life stuff that scares me! :D

I don't know how to much porottas. We buy frozen ones!!

@ prashanth

:D I am DEFINITELY watching it tomorrow..if I can find it online! :D

Anonymous said...

Yes absconding, you SHOULD watch Sam Anderson's movie. Or atleast some scenes in youtube will do.

Btw, making parottas is a very interesting process. I will post the recipe some day, insha Allah!

Absconding said...

@ aziaf

I don't think that I will have the time...err...the patience ;} to make porotta. But if you kindly ever post the recipe, I might just try it!! :D

Absconding said...

Hahahah!!

Prashanth you!! hahaha!!

It was not until I clicked on a youtube link and paused it (so it can load completely) that I realized that I have heard this name before!

Then..it clicked..there is a group in his name on orkut!

HAHAHAHA! Oh good one! good one! hahahaha!!

My goodness..I am sooooooo slow!!!

m said...

why to watch a new horror movie?! with the description u made of eating parottas, u can make one horror movie!

Absconding said...

I surely do eat my food quite graphically! :O

Heehehe..thanks for ur support, ela! :D With encouragement from people like you...I will be mother of the next Hannibal Lecter! :D