Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To the male species..

Don't ask me why I wrote it. I just did. Just something random!

*The following is based on the assumption that you two are attracted to each other and kind of sort of are aware of it.*

1. If you are wondering if she thinks about you, don't wonder anymore. She does!
2. She likes to feel that she is special. You don't have to TELL HER that she is special directly. When she says something that sets her apart, don't say 'oh..everyone's like that'! Bummer!!!!!!
3. Some women are clingy. Some are not. I'll talk about the latter because the former needs WAY more attention. It wouldn't hurt if you call her once a day. It's all about reassurance. You don't want to leave her hanging.
4. She likes to know that she is appreciated and wanted. If you are going to take her for granted, I can only say that you might regret doing so.
5. If you have something to tell her, don't let your ego get in between. Women are not PSYCHIC. So..THEY WILL ASSUME....trust me, then can be quite creative with it as well. (This is for those guys who ''just sees her as a friend, THAT'S IT''!!!!!!)
6. Believe it or not, we do prefer honesty.
7. Most women get a tad bit (if not tremendously) jealous when you speak of another woman in high regards. Oh wait..I think that's called insecurity. :D In my case, it is quite ephemeral (lasting only a couple of seconds. :D)
8. Don't impose. Don't ask her to conform. Like the person for who she is not what you want her to be.
9. Most women are insecure about their body. Choose your words carefully in this topic.
10. If a woman wants something, the chances are that she will repeat it (at least once more). Repetition means 'register that in your head'!
11. I think that it's the THOUGHT that counts when it comes to 'gifts'! The fact that you remembered an important date is good enough. At least that's the case with me!
12. Use humor!!! Spontaneous humor is well appreciated among my species.
13. Show that you care!!!
14. Women are attention seekers. They try to get attention from you and your friends and your neighbors.
15. Women wants security. And they seek it. Even if you think that she is being silly, please don't say so.
16. Women like sensitive men (not those who cry at every sight of a beggar). They like guys who they can relate to.
17. For some reason, a lot of my friends prefer quiet guys. I don't!! He must be laidback though. When a guy is uptight, there is no room for much flexibility!!
18. Did I mention humor sense? Yeah..I'll mention it again!
19. She must have thought so far into the future (with you) than you can imagine!
20. Her day gets a 1000 times better by your presence or your voice!!
21. She WILL talk (if not brag) to her friends about you.
22. Females love surprises.

You see..women are not that difficult to understand. In fact, they let you know what they want, how they want it, where they want, and why they want - in subliminal messages or codes. You just have to have to listen to her when she talks!!!

17 comments:

The Maverick Blog said...

The most difficult thing to understnad!!! Man, this is turning out to be complex. I can't take complex things..

Couple of more more things u might wan't to add:

1) Most of the females act "Kiddish" (by kiddish, I mean talking like a kid, mimicing a kid etc...) at times, it might sound "Cute" at times but sometimes, it could be really irritating!!

2) Most of them, expect men to pay a lot of attention to what all they say (even if it is crap), but when men expect the same, it doesn't work that way!

Absconding said...

Women aren't difficult to understand, Sunil :D! Really! It's all about paying attention... trust me!!!

Most of the females don't act talk like a kid! Haha..they might act silly..I believe I mentioned that in the post!!

Men talk??!?!?!?!?!??!!? Just Kidding! Oh yeah...women can be a bit self-centered!

Friendly Stranger said...

That was a perfect LOVE GURU stuff......
You have just helped me to solve a puzzle...:D
Thanks!
Happy blogging!

Absconding said...

@ friendly stranger

Thanks, man!! Was merely talking about me or my friends or the women around me!

Each women is different!!

Kavitha Jay said...

damn..u let out all our secrets :)..but i guess even with all these points..they r still gonna say that women r complicated not knowing how complicated they r..lol

Absconding said...

@ kavitha

It wasn't all the secrets, dear. I still got some more in my head. I am not going to let those out though.. we still gotta be able to have SOME control over them..right?? :D

N.V.Prashanth said...

Well, the problem is that Women always WANT. When will they turn in to species that can GIVE, o wise sage?

Absconding said...

@ Prashanth

That's quite misleading eh!! My post was in response to MANY GUYS' constant whining that they don't understand women!!! So...I was just SHOWING them what they are overlooking or ignoring and such!!

Must you be so cynical?!?!?!

And what do you mean they don't give?!?!?! THAT'S ALL THEY DO (well...they do give a lot)!!

rantravereflect/ jane said...

haaaaaaaaaaa.. i lovedd tehm babeee..
like absolutely totallllly!!!!

n yesterday was my birthday, sooo yehhh i can vouch completely for the last one- cosssss i loveddddddddddddddddddddd the surprises.. i mean it makes me feel totally on toppa the world:)
n yehhhhh, jealousy- it does exist, but it's for tat fleeting sec tat i burn,after tat , i'm lusting behind something else newayz ;);)

insecurities abt the boody- mannnnnn, tatz teh worst one out there.like totalllly!!!

Absconding said...

@ rr

Thanks darling...I'm glad that it made ur day!! :D Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!!! I actually wished you on orkut..I donno if you checked it! :D Hope you had a great one! :D

N.V.Prashanth said...

Chill! Peace!

Absconding said...

@ Prashanth

Oh dear! I didn't mean it to sound mean at all! Sorry man! I was just joking around!

Raz said...

//. She likes to know that she is appreciated and wanted. If you are going to take her for granted, I can only say that you might regret doing so//

---> Men and appreciating? god.. someone teach them! THIS SHLD VE BEEN THE FIRST POINT Da.

//14. Women are attention seekers. They try to get attention from you and your friends and your neighbors.//

--> All Women love it. good point gal.

//17. For some reason, a lot of my friends prefer quiet guys. I don't!! He must be laidback though. When a guy is uptight, there is no room for much flexibility!!//
---> I dont think so..


//21. She WILL talk (if not brag) to her friends about you.//
---> Betcha...

Absconding said...

@ raz

They appreciate. It's just that their priorities can be a bit different than women's! :D

You don't think so about the flexibility deal or the quiet guy point?

Raz said...

i think no for the quiet guy type ! this cant be generalized...

Absconding said...

i DID say that a lot of my friend prefer quiet guys! :D I never said that all women do! :D

Raz said...

lot of ur frndz huh! :O