Friday, June 6, 2008

Tag IT !!!!!

6 Whatevers About Me:

* My upper arm and lower arm aren't proportional (for both arms).
* I get irritated when people chew loudly and I don't like the gulping sound when someone's swallowing liquid.
* I love food.
* I don't care about receiving gifts - it's the thought that counts. I'm easily pleased.
* I am extremely patient.
* I am easily bored.


5 Things I miss in my life right now:

* I miss spending time with my friends.
* I miss cooking by putting random stuff in the frying pan and tasting the delicious outcome.
* I miss eating all the Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean cuisines.
* I miss taking random walks by the river.
* I miss living life so carefree.

10 Things I wanna achieve within a decade:

* Get married (and stay married) [Have a traditional Orthodox Christian wedding]
* Have children
* Have a career
* Travel to AT LEAST 5 countries in different continents (France, Egypt, Korea, England, Singapore are in the list).
* Be fluent in a couple of languages (preferably Spanish, Tamil, and Hindi)
* Have a publication in a magazine
* Learn to cook [or MASTER the culinary arts]
* Buy a house [with my husband]
* Learn to fold a sari neatly
* Learn how to iron a shirt properly



The Book Tag
// Pick up the nearest book.Open to page 123.Find the fifth sentence.Post the next three sentences.


"A third class of reflexes, categorized under the nondescript term other, seems to have only vestigial meaning. In other words, phenomena like the palmer grasp, Babinksi toe fanning, and Moro response may have been important at an earlier point in human history but continue now without obvious meaning. For example, the Moro reflex is the tendency to swing the arms wide and bring them together agin in the midline (as if around the body of a cargiver)."
- Development in Infacy, An Introduction 4th ed.
by Michael Lamb, Marc Bornstein, Douglas Teti
[In other words, my 'Infancy' class textbook. Don't ask me why I read it today. That's the first book that I noticed as I was contemplating on reading something]

Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.//
Sunil - The tagger!!

I'm not tagging anyone. :D Feel free to steal if you wish to do so!

4 comments:

rantravereflect/ jane said...

:)
well, my chubby nose n my chubby face have never understood teh concept of proportion!!
why-o0why!!

yehhh i'm easily pleased n bored as well :)

sooooooo y aren't ya gulping up all those fancy cuisines??_ no restaurants????

heeeee,, yehhh, i never wantedto get married- nowww, it's gotten a lil' boring!!
:(
neeeed tat someone..

soooo ya wanan know how to properly fold a sari, is that a given that ya know how to tie it real well?? :):)

development in infancy--> reflex actions, i can't pretend to understand :P do ya ??;)

The Maverick Blog said...

First of all thanks for accepting my tag :D

// miss cooking by putting random stuff in the frying pan // - Hahah.. Interesting... I shud probably try that :)..

// Learn how to iron a shirt properly//
I am also trying to learn this for a long time now... Forget it... Its the toughest thing on earth!!

Absconding said...

@ rr

totally agree with the disproportional deal dear...ohhh.. THE HUMANITY!! :D

look at that..we do have something in common!!

What's gottan a little boring? Thinking about marriage..or fantasy about marriage and the guy??

Oh yeah..I know how to wear a sari pretty well... haha..just cant fold it back!!!

I was actually reading a book from my Psychology class that I took a while ago! Pretty interesting book.. I should say..even though it surely did have a lot of THEORIES OR ASSUMPTIONS! :D [Then again...that's Psychology]! :D

@ Sunil

You are welcome!!!

I used to put spinach and corn and onion and all other kind of vegetable along with shrimp and chicken and all in one pan... spiced it up with some Indian masala and some oriental spices..and once they were all done.. i put the rice in there!! im telling u...it came out PRETTTTTTTTY DARN GOOD! Well... may be it was just me! :D

I hope that I never have to iron a shirt..may be 'he' will go easy on me by ironing his own shirt! :D

Raz said...

getting married. - i ve added that too.
world tour is also in my list.

machi, is the upper arm n lower arm always proportionate?