Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My answers to some simple questions!

*A couple of questions that I thought of and my answers to them.*

Do you know why people compare themselves to others?
Because..those who compare are suffering from inferiority complex.

Do you know the reason behind most fights/arguments/encounters?
It is our stubborness - we refuse to forgive others, we refuse to let things go, we refuse to be mature.

Do you know why we find ourselves thinking about the person that we try so hard to forget?
Because we secretly want to think about that person. We feel guilty about thinking about that person...yes...but we can't help it!! You still have feelings for him or her!!

Do I believe that most people are attention seekers?
Yes I do!! It may not be a bad thing. Our ego might get in the way when it comes to asking a person to listen to you as you are trying to unload something from your mind. So..what do u do? You think of other ways to relieve your pain! I'm not going to give examples!!!

Do I think that a female and male can be friends without either of them feeling anything MORE than friendship toward the other?
Yes, I do! I am not denying that people can at times WONDER how things would be if they hook up. Regardless, I think it is very possible to just be friends. Doubts? Ask me!!

Why do we think that we are not able to figure those 'special' people in our lives..?
Because when trying to figure them out, we make things complicated. We overanalyze and we think too deep. We are setting them apart because..well..because they are special. When they are special, they are different..they are unique. The 'uniqueness' is associated with mystery... when these people are not even enigmatic! HAHAAH! Please...they're just humans. How complicated can they be?? I think that our subconscious mind secretly want us to think of them as mysteries..because...it's adventurous!!

What do you think of those people who think to themselves (and let others know) that they're better than others?
I think that they're suffering from inferiority complex as well!! Most of the time, it's a facade!Have a person who has a stronger personality encounter them...you'll see how they fall apart.

Is one female threatened by the presence of another female?
Depends on the situation. But if the first female is used to receiving all the attention, yes she will feel that way! Then again, women and their comparisons can lead them to abyss! :D

Do you believe that there is a reason behind everything?
Yes I do. Yes there is!

Do you believe that most of us spend so much time trying to please others?
Unfortunately, I do. Our ultimate goal is to make ourselves happy by doing so. Mind you, this is not philanthropist act. Au contraire, we are just being selfish.

Why do women cry more often than men?
This question doesn't mean that women are more sensitive than men. This doesn't mean that women feel something more than men. Now..to answer the question: 1. Blame the society 2. Testosterone!


*Oye...oye*

Today's statement: You hear what you want to hear!!!

7 comments:

m said...

God is really cool, that he created the human brain as an engineering marvel...otherwise with all these questions and answers that u have been thinking, ur brain would have melted already.....

All ur questions were interesting as ur answers were honest but i bet...try to make everyone agree that these are simple questions....

The Maverick Blog said...

Swami Ji :P... Your questions and answers were too good... Straight from your heart.. Henceforth, you are titled "Matha Mariakutty" :D

Absconding said...

@ ela

:D God indeed is!! Often, I am faced with these questions and I am left clueless. I have the answers.. yet... I don't think of them when I should be. That leads to bigger problems and sleepless nights! :D The questions are really simple..we just make the answers complicated! :D

@ Sunil

:D You never fail to amuse me, eh Sunil??? Hahaha..Matha Mariakutty! I've got to be careful, though.. in Kerala, they're after all the swami jis and swamini jis. I don't want to go to jail because of my title. I guess I'm ok as long as I have no followers!

Preeti Sharma said...

These are questions that one can spend a happy night discussing with friends and never come to a conclusion! Good writing:-)

Absconding said...

@ preeti

:D I have come to a conclusion. I guess I'm quite stubborn and want to think that I'm right when it comes to evaluating people! :D

Different people...different perspectives...different opinions.. and different experiences! :D It could turn into a rather LONG day! :D

Thanks for visiting my page and the nice words! :D

rantravereflect/ jane said...

haaa haaaa:) i loveddddd al the answerssss.. n yehh they had me in splits.. :):):) esp the testosterone..

Absconding said...

:D glad to hear that, RR! :D