Sunday, October 12, 2008

Traitor..

It seems as though the sexiest body in the universe (mine-without a doubt)is failing me. I ran more than 2 miles last sunday and have been idle since. It was on Monday that I sensed this throbbing pain in my right side. Nevertheless, I waved it off because..well..I don't know. I just did not give it much of a thought.

Come today, as I was exercising, running in full speed....there it is. The pain again. It almost paralyzed me. I fell to the floor and was blinded with pain.

10 minutes. That's all it took.

Is this my body's way of rebelling against me? Has it no conscience whatsoever? Why wouldn't it let me be a better person (a skinnier one, err...a healthy one, I mean)?

That's it. It's time to deprive my body of some scrumptious food. I'm turning vegetarian. No room for negotiation.

Ha! Who's the boss now!!!

3 comments:

m said...

but u don't look like belonging to the fatter side....why.... have u been inspired by those skinny skinny girls who seem ready to break into two at any time?!

Absconding said...

:D Pictures deceive, honaiy! Really...I'm in the chubby side! :D Oh no..I haven't been inspired by anyone. I wish I could be inspired by people! Eeehehe. I just want to be on the healthier side! :D

Absconding said...

*decieve!!