Thursday, October 23, 2008

Don’t underestimate the importance AND influence of sleep in your daily activities. I thought that I would be my PEACHY self even though I had only gotten less than 4 hours of sleep. Boy! Was I wrong!!

* It took me 2 hours to complete an essay that would have taken me less than an hour.
* Had an argument with a friend that would have gotten ugly if she hadn’t had the sense to put a cork on it. It was over the fact that I decided to overlook the fact that the cafeteria lady overcharged me 80 cents.
* Became EXTREMELY annoyed after reading a mail. It should be noted that I definitely overlooked an important point which was my mistake – and I got annoyed because I did not see that specific point that was clearly in BOLD!!
* Failed to see the obvious humor (which was definitely targeted at me). I usually would laugh it off. But NOT TODAY!
* Irate due to : “Blogger is currently unavailable
Blogger is unavailable right now. We apologize for this interruption in service.”

I want to scream until my vocal cords fail!!!

Lesson learned : Don’t interact with people when you have gotten less than 4 hours of sleep.

No comments: