Saturday, October 25, 2008

So..I've been blogging on a regular basis. That shows that I clearly have a problem - emotional, what else. If you have read at least two of my blogs, that should not come as a surprise to you. Emotional problems do affect our physical well being. I don't know who I should thank for my insomnia. Ok. Fine. I may be exaggerating a bit. It is as though I DON'T WANT to sleep. I am too stubborn to fall asleep. Have you ever been so tired to the point where you think that the sight of bed will put you to sleep? Yes. I have been there, people. Yet, I refuse to sleep. Mind you. You are reading the blog of a person who values sleep so highly that she scolds those who don't get at least 7 hours of sleep.

My brain refuses to let me sleep. My body is turning against itself.

Oye!

Suggestions?

4 comments:

m said...

grab one of those heavy text books and start reading it...before even u will notice, u will be fast asleep...believe me... that's my sleeping pill!

N.V.Prashanth said...

You are lucky!

Absconding said...

@ ela

:( no dear!! I recently finished two books in less than a week because I kept on reading them at night!

Well..'Life of Pi' may have caused some drowsiness!!

I think I need to create a 'pensive' box (equivalent to Dumbledore's) to free me of a lot of 'thoughts'! :D

thanks for your suggestion, though! eehehehe!

@ prashanth

enna saar ithu? how am I lucky? Has the laddoo gotten to you? :D

N.V.Prashanth said...

Bcos sleep is one thing that definitely stops me from achieving things with in stipulated time! And you got a control over it! So u r lucky!

BTW, my rava laddoo is the only way to attain moksha while being alive!