Friday, October 3, 2008

13 Questions

Am I frustrated that people claim to know me, when they really have no clue? Who am I? What am I? When I, myself, am trying to find answers to those questions; why do people need to tell me that they KNOW me? Why does it bother and disappoint me that no one really knows me? Don’t I give people ample opportunities to get to know me? Why can’t people figure me out as I figure them out?

My God who rescues me from the trivial and critical matters is bailing out on me. Is this something that I have to fight (and get over) myself? Will I not be receiving any aid from my Lord? I can’t do this myself. I have become so weak. My body seems to be weakening my mind. My tears serve no purpose?

How long will this go on? I am afraid that this will consume me. I am so lost. I cannot think of my next move. I am so lost. After a lot of consideration, when I finally make a move, why do I feel as though I’m being impetuous and immature? I am so lost.

I don’t know how and what to overlook. I don’t know where my life is headed. I don’t know how much more time I have.

I will survive this. This is a small chapter in my life. I will come out of this trial as a stronger person. My only prayer is that I can endure this. I am pretty sure that I have been created to serve a purpose in this world. So, I will survive this. I will.

This will pass. This must!

One question: How many more, Lord?

4 comments:

N.V.Prashanth said...

I think you need to talk! Talk to people whom you are comfortable with.

Just as you think you have figured out other people, they might as well be thinking that they figured you out. But the fact remains that no one else knows one better than oneself.

Aid is there... the only thing is you gotto spot it:)

Absconding said...

I do talk!! *I talk too much*

And by the way, I think that there are a few very people who actually can 'figure' out people in a short period of time and actually be right about their 'judgements' (not in a bad way, per se)!

m said...

"That which cannot kill you will only make you stronger"

people very often say this to me....so i pass on to you!

Absconding said...

:D thanks, ela!! Time heals everything...almost!