Wednesday, February 13, 2008

*Sigh*

I just finished watching 'Sillenu oru kadhal'! Of course, I had my share of confusion: 1. I could only decipher so much since Tamil is not my mother tongue. 2. What Jyothika did (having the ex-girlfriend over) was beyond anything (It was quite stupid). Over all, I would give the movie a 6/10. I liked just one song from the movie. Some scenes were precious. Others were just a waste of time. To tell you the truth, I was enjoying the movie until Jyothika made that stupid decision. Why the hell do you want to open up a can of worms by inviting an ex over and have your husband spend an entire day with her. May be she wanted to grant her husband's wish. May be Surya and Bhoomika had a closure through that. But still..I didn't like the whole deal. Then again. Who cares! I wouldn't say that it was a total waste of time..but it surely did take up my most precious study time.

So...yeah. As I was watching the movie, some things came to mind:
- My guy is going to sweep me off the floor as he comes riding his black beauty.
- The black beauty is not a horse. It's a BIKE. I don't care what bike it is, it just has to be black.
- He doesn't have to wear a shining armor. But he must have a helmet.
- He has to do the sweeping in the morning.
- He MUST be tall enough to fix my hair.
- I'm allergic to chocolate, he can present me with fresh fruits if he wants to please me.
- I have a difficult time walking by myself in my body on my two feet....spare the flowers.
- Balloons are difficult to carry around. Buy me something that lasts longer.
- I prefer to share germs (kissing) in private.
- The whole world doesn't have to think that I'm an anatomy specimen that needs to be 'examined' every minute. Watch the hands.
- Calls at night are nice. Waking up with a grouchy mind is not!

*According to a friend, this is why I'm still single.*

I'll add to the list later. Some of the above are meant to be satiric. Hope they're quite obvious.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Raz said...

:) well... i guess.. this is y we all r single :D

guys cant understand us! treat us all the same.. cha cha! waste pasanga pa!

Absconding said...

appadi thaane machi!!

Actually..those that we have an interest in..we can never figure them out!! That kind of sucks! :D