Friday, February 8, 2008

Nosy about me? Read away..

Are you a vegetarian?
Currently, yes. Usually, NO.

Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes.

Have you ever come close to dying?
Yes.

What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
My earrings. I’m not a fan of jewelry. I wear them only when I have to.

Are you eating?
Surprisingly, not now

Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
That’s my favorite part of the broccoli.

Do you wear makeup?
No. I’m allergic to the cheap make-up. So I spare myself from the financial burden.

Would you ever have plastic surgery?
No. Even though I can think of a place or two that’ll benefit from it.

What do you wear to bed?
Whatever I was wearing before I hit the bed

Have you ever done anything illegal?
Probably…well…may be…yeah. I think so.

Can you roll your tongue?
No. But I can use it well though

Do you have a boyfriend?
No.

Do you believe in Abortions?
What’s there not to believe? It exists. Do I oppose it? No I don’t. I think that a woman’s body is her own business.

Do you want to get married?
I do. Hearing about/seeing the happenings around me, I can’t help but be reluctant.

What is your Hair color?
Emm…it’s dark. So…black?

Future child's name, boy and girl?
Haven’t thought that far into the future. I like the name ‘Joshua’…

Do you smoke?
No

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Africa

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I used to. Now I have a cute little pillow that I hug (at times) to bed…it’s abandoned some time in the middle of the night.

If you win the lottery, what would you do first?
Jump up and down, obviously. The next will be to give portions to my parents then to three of my best buddies as I had promised them.

Gold or silver?
Depends on the outfit.

Hamburger or hot dog?
Depends on the mood. Mostly, hamburger.

City, beach or country?
All three and some

What was the last thing you touched?
My desk?

Where did you eat last?
In the kitchen: porotta and sambar

When's the last time you cried?
Today (around 6pm)…was in one of those moods.

Do you read blogs?
Yes. In fact, it is from a blog that I got the idea to do this

Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I’ve done it. I don’t mind.

Ever been involved with the police?
Yes.

What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap?
Dove

Do you talk in your sleep?
Not sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if I do, though.

Ocean or pool?
Ocean. I’ve never been to an ocean..may be that’s why!

What's your favorite song at the moment?
“Endharo Mahanubhavulu’

Have you ever had a cavity?
Yes.

Window seat or aisle seats?
Window, baby!

Ever met anyone famous?
I’ve seen many celebrities. I don’t think that I’ve met any though.

Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
I’ve had a meaningful life.

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl…………

What is your fav. sport to play?
Badminton

Basketball or football?
Neither

Do you drive a stick?
No. I want to. I think it’s hot.

Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream!

Are you self-conscious?
Yes. Very.

Have you ever given money to a bum?
Yes.

Have you been in love?
No

Where do you wish you were?
Next to………………………..
Fine! I wish I were on top of a mountain

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes

Can you tango?
Learned it a long time ago. Need to refresh though

Last gift you received?
A ‘glitter’ globe

What occasion did you receive your gift?
It was a ‘random’ gift according to the presenter. I think of it as my birthday gift.

Last thing you spent lots of money on?
I can’t remember the last time I had a lot of money.

Where do you live?
Heaven…some people call it merin’s home.

Last wedding attended.
May 2007. A close friend’s

Favorite restaurant?
Where there is good food

What is your favorite kind of car?
The one that makes everyone say ‘DAMN…lucky driver’

When was the last time you got drunk?
I don’t get drunk. I’m well in control of myself!!

Most hated food(s)
Doesn’t exist

Most loved food(s)?
Any food

Can you sing?
I believe that…no matter what others say

What's your least fav. chores?
Doesn’t apply to me..since I don’t do much of chores.

Favorite drink?
Water

Currently have a crush?
I don’t like the word ‘crush’

How long was your longest drive in a car?
An hour and fifteen minutes

2 comments:

Raz said...

:) v interesting. we hit a lot of things similarly and i love ur attitude :D

yeah! i was nosy abt u! :D

Absconding said...

Should we just take a risk and say that I've found my long lost twin?:D