Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Century

Interesting milestone, I should say. 100th post. Never thought that I would keep this blog long enough to write the 100th post. I don't know WHAT kept me here; probably the knowledge that there are people who read my nonsense.


Must say, I got a couple of good friends from this blog world. :D Very thankful for that.

A lot of things (good and bad) have happened since my first post here. A toast to those experiences. Hopefully I learned a lot from them. :D

If you are a random reader and I don't know of/about you, I thank you for stopping by. Continue to be nosy. :D Something interesting might be on the way.

Last..but definitely not least...and may be the most important, even...

I would like to dedicate this blog and this particular post to ICHU! :D Thank You! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a regular reader i would like to know more about ICHU.. ;-).. you should tell us..

Absconding said...

A bit of a nosy person, aren't you..Mr. EKG?

Ah..what is Merin without some mystery, eh! :D

Keep reading!

:D

N.V.Prashanth said...

Hey Merin... keep going! This web page can afford to host many more centuries!

Absconding said...

:D Aww! So sweet, Prashanth! :D Thank You! :D