Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love me

I have been sitting here staring at the tiny laptop screen contemplating. Apparently, I hoped for answers to fly out of the screen and enter my head and give me eternal happiness. Since that doesn’t seem to happen, I think I’ll start writing and solutions might just come to me. I feel as though writing down my thoughts helps me to organize them. Once I have organized the thoughts, I can think clearly. I am such a random person that I have quite a few thoughts orbiting my head at one point in time. I know that sounds weird, but it is true. People who speak to me on a daily basis know that and I am sure that it must have taken them couple of weeks to either go with the flow or just ignore my occasional blurts.


Quite frankly, I don’t know what I want to write about. More like I don’t know where to start. Well..actually..I think I have something.

I shall write about how insanely weird I am.

  • I love food. I have never discriminated or said ‘no’ to a cuisine.
  • I am apathetic about way too many issues and I often wonder why.
  • I am (for the most part) unable to verbally express my feelings.
  • I am extremely observant of human behaviors.
  • I can figure out (most) people very easily. I can observe a person for 5 minutes and can be quite accurate about his or her personality (if he or she is not ‘acting’ or ‘putting on a façade’).
  • I prefer hanging out with two..maximum three..friends.
  • I prefer not to have many mutual friends.
  • You can try your best, but I will not have a competitive attitude.
  • I have very few friends.
  • I have nothing-to-no interest in shopping. It bores me.
  • I don’t wear make up.
  • I have no interest in cars, electronic gadgets, or flowers.
  • My room reflects my mood. Most of the time it (my mind and my room) is disorderly.
  • I have lost interest in watching TV.
  • I am extremely stingy about compliments. When I do compliment, it comes from the bottom of my heart.
  • I am extremely stingy about saying nice things about you TO YOU. When I do say it, I really do mean it.
  • I have to overcome my ego (trust me, it takes a LOT out of me) to apologize. When I do apologize, I do mean it.
  • I am not possessive.
  • When I am in a bad mood, I prefer to be alone.
  • My cell phone serves me two purposes- to call and to receive calls. I don't text message. I don't instant message. I don't browse.
  • I don’t like it when people tell me to do something even though it might be the right thing to do.
  • I don’t like it when people TELL ME how I feel.
  • It is quite easy to impress me. Sadly, very few people have accomplished that.
  • Talk to me and you’ll be surprised by how much you can relate to me.
  • I believe that everyone is inherently good.
  • I am extremely curious and my curiosity has taken me on quite some rides.
  • I learn best if I write things down.
  • I can remember the most random of details.
  • My self-control and I have a love hate relationship.
  • I don’t care much about money. I mean, I hate the fact that I am broke. But having money really doesn’t excite me in any fashion. Even if I have just 20 bucks, I am overwhelmed by it.
  • Curse me. Spread rumors about me. But never disrespect me. Never insult me.
  • I don’t care (really, I don’t give a damn) about what people think about me.
  • I am a philanthropist who will go out of her way to help you.
  • I rarely admit my feelings.
  • I prefer looking decent over ‘looking pretty hot and tempting.’
  • You might think that you know me, but you can be wrong.
  • I remain a mystery to everyone around me.
  • I can make you feel great about yourself.

I love me.

No comments: